|Tooltip||Heals holder for 1 heart on impact|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Aqua Cannon is a cannon from L'Borean.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Aqua Cannon takes 1.42 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.57 shots per second, giving it 7.98 (×3.99) DPS. The projectiles fired by Aqua Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Aqua Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Whenever a mob is hit by Aqua Cannon's projectile, the player will be healed for 2 (×1) health.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Aqua Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Aqua Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Aqua Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.