|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
|Other version information|
The Ancient Bomber is a cannon, obtained from upgrading Boom Cannon.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Ancient Bomber takes 2.04 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 2.5 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 25 (×12.5) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by Ancient Bomber will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Ancient Bomber's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Ancient Bomber can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Ancient Bombers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Ancient Bomber can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Ancient Bomber||Boom Cannon + Ancient Upgrade Kit|
History[edit | edit source]
|1.0||Added Ancient Bomber, which had a different texture.|
|3.0||Damage and durability reduced from 12 (×6) and 2500 to 10 (×5) and 300.|
Texture was changed.