|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server.|
|NOTE: A compilation of info (obtaining the new items, etc) can be found on this page while you wait for the wiki to be updated.|
|The mod developer is holding a poll to decide if the Skill Update or a Mod Compatibility Update should come next. Voice your opinion here.|
Advent of Ascension Wiki:To-do list
This is a to-do list of things that need to be done on the wiki. Once you complete a task, please remove it from the list (or if you can't, post on the talk page that you've completed said task).
You can also add things that need to be done to this list (or if you can't, request it be added on the talk page).
To-do list[edit source]
Wiki request poll[edit source]
On the main page and in the site banner is a request poll where people can request for content on the wiki to be updated more quickly. A spreadsheet containing a list of things people has requested can be found here.
If you make an edit based on something on this spreadsheet, please mark it done by changing N to Y. If you start doing something and don't finish, add "Started, did not finish" to the comment box.
- Dimension pages need updated. The following need updating on the dimension pages (note: some dimensions have some work done, but not all of them):
- Change the prerequisite dimension in the infobox. (see Dimensional tiers)
- Remove the useful drops/trades sections from the mobs section for now.
- Add the world table under the resources section (and example of how this looks can be found on the Haven page).
- Update the resources section (check the Haven page for an example).
- Change the realmstone obtaining method.
- Some dimensions have new structures/structure changes - document them.
- Some dimensions have other minor changes.
- On the Tablets page:
- finish adding detailed descriptions of the effects of each tablet into the table.
- add a note to the History section about changes in the 3.2 update.
- New cooked variants of the Hauling fish need pages created for them and images uploaded for them.
- Don't forget to go back to the raw variant pages and add the smelting recipe to change them to cooked fish!
- It might be wise to instead create pages for the raw fish and move the raw fish to its name.
- Document the new advancements on the Advancements page.
- Document the new config options on the Configuration page.
- Document the new commands on the Commands page.
High priority issues[edit source]
- On 3.0/Id changes, finish adding in all of the 1.7.10 ids for blocks and items.
- The page is also missing a lot of items added in later snapshots, such as realmstones, upgrade kits, etc.
- The items section can be split up to make it easier to navigate through.
- Updating all the weapon and armor pages once the update releases to reflect the changes made to them in 3.2. Damage changes, ability changes, durability changes, sprite changes, etc.
- If something is outdated based on 3.1.2.b, before 3.2 comes out, then go ahead and change it to how it is in 3.1.2.b.
- Add stuff to the Configuration page.
- Several items and blocks were renamed in 3.0, and mentions of these items should be changed when relevant:
- Lottery gems -> tokens (should be mostly done)
- Empty Slabs were renamed to Blank Slabs.
- Name changes listed under 3.0#Blocks.
- The 3.0 page needs finished. What's left:
- Some mobs have received some changes.
- Drop changes and ai changes are most prevalent.
- Some mobs have received some changes.
Snapshot pages[edit source]
- AoA3-Snapshot 9
- Logging and extraction loot changes.
- World gen changes.
Tslat 1.1.3[edit source]
The following changes were implemented in the Tslat 1.1.3, and need to be updated on the wiki:
- Re-balanced anima stone drop rates.
- Figure out the new drop rates.
- Create redirects for rock candy colors. Is it really necessary, since they're all named Rock Candy in 1.1.3 and the snapshot anyways
- Gave crops some more distinct growth textures.
- Look into the crops and see which ones were changed - the crops on the wiki need to be redone anyway.
- Reduced hardness of bricks.
- Find new hardness (also figure out what bricks are being referred to).
- Exiting through a greckon or runandor portal takes the player to the overworld. NOTE: it doesn't actually, it appears to drop you in midair near your Mysterium portal, which is usually going to be far from the portal tower that sent you there.
- Changed failure calculation on extraction from a flat 33% to a scaling amount based on level. the extraction code is weird and the 33% failure rate thing is still there (where it "crumbles" in your hands) plus the one where you just find nothing which varies based on your level...
- The entire extraction article practically needs rewriting.
- Foraging/Logging: weighted item drops
- Fixed staves being able to be fired as fast as the user could click.
- Needs to be documented?
Texture updates[edit source]
- Upload new textures for items retextured in 3.0 and move old textures to 1.7.10 filenames; a list of texture changes can be found at 3.0/Texture changes.
- Upload images of the new textures for power stones. There should be a png for each, and maybe a gif showing all of them.
- Upload pictures of each individual pixon.
- Upload an isometric picture of the following blocks:
- Dimensional Fabric. Remember that this block has an animated texture.
- All fences.
- All fence gates.
- All slabs.
- All ivory variants.
- An updated isometric of Mending Table.
- An updated isometric of Vein Leaves.
- An isometric of Haunted Large-Eyed Log, Haunted Red Eyes Log, Haunted Flashing Log, and Haunted Purpling Log. Remember that the textures for these blocks are animated.
- Update File:Animal Blasters.gif to include the updated Bee Blaster texture.
Low priority issues[edit source]
- Update the boss statues page and add in the Hydrolisk Statue.
- Figure out what the high level specifically from the "Receive double drops from high level "Foraging/Logging" full set bonus on the Foraging and Logging armors is.
- Every single mobs page need to be enhanced, just like Minecraft Wiki's.
- Figure out what to do with some of the structure names - many of them are conjectural/unofficial. This needs to be fixed. See this Discord comment by Scimiguy for an "official" list of structure names.
- The official structure names goes into effect upon 3.0's release.
- Split the lamp article up - all lamps should have a separate article. After split is complete, the former lamp article can redirect to blocks.
- Improving the category tree; some pages and many files remain un-categorized
- Making sizes of dimension pictures more consistent (maybe 500x280)
- Partially done - look into some of the images to see whats left.
- Cleanup duplicate files listed on Special:ListDuplicatedFiles. If both versions of a file are being used on pages, change the filelinks to all use the filename that matches the in-game name or the article title (e.g. "Skeletal Sword.png" instead of "SwordSkeletal.png").
- If possible, make the same changes on the Chinese wiki as well.
- Deleting crafting recipe pictures that have already been replaced by the Crafting template (pictures of tool/weapon recipes made with ingots, armor set recipes, etc.)
- Deleting "strategy sections" on existing pages and eventually creating separate pages for them. (mainly for Bosses and Dimensions?)
- Add a History section to the Runation and Infusion pages.
- Add more to the history sections on the Foraging and Logging pages.
- Figure out what version Eternal Log was added in.
- Page that lists food items with hunger and saturation values.
- Add hardness and blast resistance information to block pages that don't already have this. Check Category:Pages missing hardness stat and Category:Pages missing blast resistance stat for a list of pages that need this info.
- Add a section of IDs on the Crops page.
- All pages that use the old infoboxes need to be converted to the new ones. Note that a name change only isn't acceptable, you have to go through and change the parameters as well (if they need changing):
- Template:WeaponInfoBox -> Template:ItemInfo
- Note: if a block page is using Template:WeaponInfoBox, it should be converted to Template:BlockInfo instead.
- Template:MobInfoBox or Template:MobBox -> Template:EntityInfo
- Template:BlockInfoBox or Template:BlockBox -> Template:BlockInfo
- Template:StructureInfoBox -> Template:StructureInfo
- Template:WeaponInfoBox -> Template:ItemInfo
- Finish adding all items to Template:Items. Also, reformat the template's code so that it is cleaner.
"Feature" page cleanups[edit source]
- The "features" pages such as Unused features, and Removed features could use some cleanup. Particularly:
- Some of the things on the unused features page are or may actually be removed features.
- Some of the mentioned features are confirmed unused features.
- Some of the pages could look nicer.
Low priority texture updates[edit source]
None at the moment
Outdated information[edit source]
Take a look at Category:Pages needing updates to see if there are any pages that need more updated information.
- Chinese translation - Wiki project of Chinese translation.
See also[edit source]