Welcome to the official Advent of Ascension Wiki, a community project dedicated to providing information on the Advent of Ascension mod. The wiki currently has 1,897 articles and 4,023 files and is maintained by 11 active contributors from the community; everyone is encouraged to contribute.
About Advent of Ascension
Advent of Ascension (also called Nevermine; abbreviated as AoA) is a large action and adventure mod for Minecraft. The mod was created by Xolova, and is currently being developed by Scimiguy.
Advent of Ascension is an action-packed RPG-style mod with an enormous amount of content. Gameplay in the mod includes exploring 22 unique dimensions, each with its own generation, structures, mobs, blocks, and items. While traveling through the dimensions, the player can mine ores, locate structures, and battle entities with unnatural abilities.
The player can gear up in one of the mod's many armor sets, most having a special ability granted to the player when worn. One may also choose between an enormous selection of weapons, ranging from swords, to ranged weapons, such as bows, guns, and special staves. With the new gear in-hand, the player can potentially battle one of the mod's 34 bosses.
Along the way, the player can also train various skills, which will ultimately grant access to new areas of the game, and give the player access to new items or resources.
The mod adds over 1000 new sound effects and music.
For more information, check out the Minecraft forum thread, the official Discord channel, or the official Github page.
- Tslat 1.1.3 was released on 6 July 2018.
Tslat 1.1.3 added some new planks, made several changes, and fixed lots of bugs. Brief synopsis of changes/fixes:
- Added wooden planks for domigous wood, eucadon wood, melumia wood, and opollo wood.
- Added in russian and chinese-simplified language files - so players can play the mod in those languages now.
- Changed the full set bonus of ice armor to briefly freezing attackers depending on the damage.
- Bowls now take damage from extraction.
- Slightly increased rainicorn spawn rate.
- Nethengeic Wither's projectiles now inflict Wither II for 3 seconds upon hitting a target.
- Fixed entire extraction reward table being 5 levels off, and not giving xp+fail drop.
- Fixed ancient cactus not spawning in precasian deserts.
- Fixed not getting any xp from double log drops from logging.
- Fixed rune templars causing crashes in runandor.
- Made fischers a bit rarer.
- Fixed another crash with knight's armor.
- Many more bug fixes.
For a complete list of changes/fixes in the Tslat 1.1.3 update, click here.
- Information on blocks that are used in world generation or for decoration.
- Food and Farming
- Food that can obtained to fill hunger and crops that can be farmed for many useful purposes.
- Items that deal damage in various ways.
- Items that allow you to harvest different sorts of materials.
- Items that provide defensive stats and bonus status effects when worn.
- Items that grant temporal buffs at the cost of soul power.
- Items that have a chance of granting special rewards.
- Items used for crafting, trading and more.
- Valuable enchantments players can put on their gear.
- Progress Guides
- Simple guides on how to survive and progress effectively in Advent of Ascension.
- Ancient Teleportation
- Information on how to create and light a portal to different dimensions.
- Information on the various minigames the player can play.
- Tribute/Resource Systems
- Different resources used to aid the player.
- Skills the player can train, which grant various rewards.
- Special events that take place at day or night, where special mobs can spawn.
- XP Table
- A table demonstrating the total and required experience for leveling up skills.
- Commands that exist in the mod.
- Official links
- The main Minecraft website to get the game!
- The forums for support queries and suggestions regarding Advent of Ascension.
- Chat about the mod here!
- Report bugs or make suggestions here.
- A page showing the many different updates that have occurred to the mod.
- Planned features
- Information about content planned to be added can be found here.
- Mentioned features
- Information on content originally mentioned by Xolova, but current status is in-question or unlikely.
- Removed features
- Information on features that existed in the mod in the past, but do not exist in the current version.
- Unused features
- Information on features that were either planned for the mod, but scrapped, or other unused content.
- Modding API
- Information on how Advent of Ascension allows other mods to directly interact with it for added features.
Changes to the main page can be made on the editcopy.