From Advent of Ascension Wiki
About Nevermine: Advent of Ascension
Advent of Ascension (also called Nevermine; abbreviated as AoA) is a large adventure and action mod created by Xolova, who originally created the mod known as DivineRPG. After moving on from DivineRPG, Xolova created Nevermine which is now his sole project. Nevermine is an action-packed mod with a huge amount of content, that will provide challenging and unique experiences to all players.
Nevermine adds ♦ Loads of new Mobs ♦ many unique Dimensions ♦ New Bosses ♦ All sorts of new Weapons, Armors, Tools, and Enchantments that can be put on them, as well as Materials that all serve unique purposes. The mod also adds over 1000 new sound effects and music.
Nevermine is one of the most expansive mods ever created. For more information visit the Minecraft Forum thread.
Official Version: 2.4.B for Minecraft 1.7.10
To download, Click Here!
Upcoming Version: 2.5 for Minecraft version: 1.7.10
Upcoming content can be viewed here.
- Progress Guides
- Simple guides on how to survive and progress effectively in Nevermine.
- Ancient Teleportation
- A guide on how to operate the ancient teleporter as well as utilize portal structures.
- Information on the various minigames the player can play.
- Resource Systems
- Different resources used to aid the player.
- Skills the player can train, which grant various rewards.
- Special events that take place at day or night, where special mobs can spawn.
- XP Table
- A table demonstrating the total and required experience for leveling up skills.
- Commands that exist in the mod - and how to use them.
- Items that deal damage in various ways.
- Items that allow you to harvest different sorts of materials.
- Items that provide defensive stats and bonus status effects when worn.
- Items that grant temporal buffs at the cost of soul power.
- Items that have a chance at winning special rewards.
- Items uses for crafting, trading and more.
- Food and Farming
- Food that can obtained to fill hunger and crops that can be farmed for many useful purposes.
- Information on the blocks that are used for the generation of worlds or decorations.
- There are many dimensions that Nevermine adds to Minecraft. There is a very large variety between the dimensions and each one is very unique in it's own way from the monsters that spawn in them to the generation of the land and structures within them.
- All the creatures that roam throughout the worlds.
- The most dangerous and rewarding creatures that can be summoned.
- Summoned creatures that will fight for you.
- Creatures and humans that trade players for items.
- Official links
- The main Minecraft website to get the game!
- The forums for support queries and suggestions regarding Nevermine.
- The Twitter where all sneak peeks and announcements are made.
Changes to the main page can be made on the editcopy.