|The mod developer has officially decided that the mod was going to 1.15.2! If you still want to read the document detailing what could happen in regards to updating the mod to Minecraft 1.15, you can find it here. You can also voice your opinion on Discord.|
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Release date||7th June 2020|
3.3.1 is a minor update.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
- Added Thaumcraft traits for blue and pink Daylooms.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Vulcanes not being repairable by combining two in a crafting grid.
- Fixed the Air Blade modifier being able to be added to non-broadsword tools.
- Fixed the Ethereal Miner Tinkers Trait not working on Dragon Eggs.
- Changed Fungal Armour's effect to activate consistently with its piece effect.
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted Shik's loot table slightly.
- Stoped Shik despawning naturally.
Guis[edit | edit source]
- Added levels to the re-added skills overlay.
- Corrected the skills gui render position based on various conditions of the resources gui.
- Updated the Screen Elements and Soul Scurry guides to updated information.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Meganeuropsis not using its own loot table.
- Fixed Shik spawning on the roof of Deeplands.
- Fixed Shik using the wrong hurt sound.
- Fixed Divine Station duplicating items.
- Fixed Water Balloon Bomber placing water in dimensions it shouldn't be.
- Fixed Primal Sword giving damage boosts to other items.
- Fixed Gem Bag not counting item uses for statistics.
- Fixed Emberstone Pickaxe not giving smelting xp.
- Fixed inconsistent pluralising in Shik's bestiary entry.
- Fixed guides not loading properly.
- Fixed worn book not loading properly.
- Fixed the Toggle Skills Display key not having the right name in the options menu.
- Fixed some minor grammatical errors in Tinkers Construct trait descriptions.
- Fixed Crystallite Ore's Thaumcraft traits not being applied due to it overwriting Crystallite.
- Fixed a grammatical error in Bugeye's bestiary entry.
- Fixed a crash occurring when running IndustrialCraft2.
- Fixed various sources of tribute working during the night.
References[edit | edit source]