|The mod developer has officially decided that the mod was going to 1.15.2! If you still want to read the document detailing what could happen in regards to updating the mod to Minecraft 1.15, you can find it here. You can also voice your opinion on Discord.|
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Release date||25 March 2020|
3.2.6 is a minor update.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Added a recipe for Eye Candy.
- Added a recipe for Hot Rods.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Made cotton candy blocks obtainable with shears.
- Reduced hardness and explosion resistance of cotton candy.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Omni Armor having incorrect toughness values.
- Fixed a crash occuring when using Gas Blaster on untamed minions.
- Fixed Hell Horn's bubbles not correctly hitting enemies.
- Adjusted the staff code again to be more consistent with firing speed.
- Soul Spark & Light Spark will now no longer affect blaster-immune enemies.
- Fixed the Occult Pickaxe's marker cubes persisting at 0, 0 and causing FPS drops.
- Fixed an issue allowing shield-abuse when firing guns.
- Fixed a bug causing scythes to regenerate more soul power than intended.
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Skipper not spawning properly.
- Fixed Chomper not spawning properly.
- Fixed Spinux not spawning properly.
- Fixed Fishix not spawning properly.
- Adjusted Skipper's movement speed slightly.
- Removed Hydrolisk's teleport ability.
- Added Power Core to MechBot's drops.
- Fixed Swamp Chargers not spawning properly.
- Allowed Undead Heralds to despawn after an hour if not nametagged.
- Reduced Undead Herald's space rate.
Textures[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a stray pixel on the Ultimatum Staff texture.
- Fixed stray pixels on the skill icons.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a null argument being thrown, causing an incompatibility with SpongeForge.
- Fixed the drop table for fishing blocking AoA fish from being pulled up.
- Fixed AoA breaking compatibility with fall damage modifications from other mods.
- Fixed a rare crash from XP Particles.
- Fixed a dedicated server crash occuring when disabling unsafe infusion in the config file.
- Fixed a typo in the His Bigger Badder Brother achievement's name, and one in its description.
- Fixed a game freeze occuring when the portal can't find a suitable portal location in a void world.
- Fixed an issue with Phosphor where chunks would randomly fail to exist.
- Changed up the spawning logic for Skeletal Army to fix spawns hanging on trees.
References[edit | edit source]