|Release date||25 March 2020|
3.2.6 is a minor update.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Added a recipe for Eye Candy.
- Added a recipe for Hot Rods.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Made cotton candy blocks obtainable with shears.
- Reduced hardness and explosion resistance of cotton candy.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Omni Armor having incorrect toughness values.
- Fixed a crash occuring when using Gas Blaster on untamed minions.
- Fixed Hell Horn's bubbles not correctly hitting enemies.
- Adjusted the staff code again to be more consistent with firing speed.
- Soul Spark & Light Spark will now no longer affect blaster-immune enemies.
- Fixed the Occult Pickaxe's marker cubes persisting at 0, 0 and causing FPS drops.
- Fixed an issue allowing shield-abuse when firing guns.
- Fixed a bug causing scythes to regenerate more soul power than intended.
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Skipper not spawning properly.
- Fixed Chomper not spawning properly.
- Fixed Spinux not spawning properly.
- Fixed Fishix not spawning properly.
- Adjusted Skipper's movement speed slightly.
- Removed Hydrolisk's teleport ability.
- Added Power Core to MechBot's drops.
- Fixed Swamp Chargers not spawning properly.
- Allowed Undead Heralds to despawn after an hour if not nametagged.
- Reduced Undead Herald's space rate.
Textures[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a stray pixel on the Ultimatum Staff texture.
- Fixed stray pixels on the skill icons.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a null argument being thrown, causing an incompatibility with SpongeForge.
- Fixed the drop table for fishing blocking AoA fish from being pulled up.
- Fixed AoA breaking compatibility with fall damage modifications from other mods.
- Fixed a rare crash from XP Particles.
- Fixed a dedicated server crash occuring when disabling unsafe infusion in the config file.
- Fixed a typo in the His Bigger Badder Brother achievement's name, and one in its description.
- Fixed a game freeze occuring when the portal can't find a suitable portal location in a void world.
- Fixed an issue with Phosphor where chunks would randomly fail to exist.
- Changed up the spawning logic for Skeletal Army to fix spawns hanging on trees.
References[edit | edit source]