|The mod developer has officially decided that the mod was going to 1.15.2! If you still want to read the document detailing what could happen in regards to updating the mod to Minecraft 1.15, you can find it here. You can also voice your opinion on Discord.|
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Release date||9 March 2020|
3.2.5 is a minor update.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Archaic Ladder and its breakable counterpart using the vanilla ladder's particles when broken.
- Fixed Whitewashing Table not allowing for multiple operations.
- Fixed Mending Table repairing twice as much as it should.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Skeletal tools not dropping bone meal.
- Fixed Toy Gyrocopter not being consumed on use.
- Fixed Runic Greatblade not working again.
- Fixed Heat Wave's stats being wrong.
- Fixed Archaic Ladder and its breakable counterpart having the wrong appearance when in-hand.
- Added Sticky Slime to the OreDictionary as 'slimeball'.
- Changed Expedition Armour's set effect.
- Adjusted weightings and chances of skeletal tool drops.
- Fixed Holly Arrows not properly cooking enemy loot when shot with flame enchants.
- Fixed Fireborne sword not properly cooking enemy loot when killed.
- Lowered Light's Way's damage to 7.5.
- Made Bubble Berries slightly faster to consume.
- Reduced Vile Vanquisher's damage to 11. (Github suggestion #1279)
- Fixed Energy Cannon and Moon Cannon dealing unusually high damage.
- Changed Vox Cannon's stats to better match the current format.
- Fixed Selyan Scythe healing less than it should.
- Buffed the amount of soul power scythes leech.
- Increased Floro RPG's durability.
- Reduced the profitability of Pluton Stickler's effect.
- Changed Grandsword's name to Bloodlurker.
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Night Watcher applying blindness to creative mode players when hit.
- Reduced Bone Creature's health to 40.
- Fixed Fungbacks poisoning themselves.
- Fixed Ghosts not being able to go invisible.
- Fixed Living Fungi spawning directly instead of Hiding Fungi.
- Fixed Elder Guardians giving Hauling xp sometimes when killed.
- Fixed Pincher's ranged immunity still being present.
- Fixed Sea Chargers not properly spawning on water.
- Fixed Magical Creeper giving extremely long lasting slowness on death.
- Fixed Creeperlock teleporting while dead.
- Fixed Pixons giving tributed when harvested outside of the overworld.
- Stopped Tricksters going invisible or cloning while dead.
- Fixed Eeos spawning infinite and conditionless spirit protectors & guardians.
- Fixed Gingerbird not dropping Gingerbread wing by adding a loot table.
- Overworld wandering traders will no longer despawn naturally when in the Overworld.
- Withering Lottomen will no longer despawn naturally when in the Nether.
- Undead Heralds will no longer despawn naturally.
- Increased the drop chance of Void Scales from Mother Void Walkers.
- Changed Realmshifter's trades to be more suitable to earlygame.
- Fixed Hiding Fungi being able to multiply if shot with explosions.
- Fixed Dead Tree being able to multiply if shot with explosions.
- Added some additional drops to Bomb Carrier.
- Added some additional drops to Demon Reaper.
- Added some additional drops to King Charger.
- Added some additional drops to Fungung.
- Added some additional drops to Grobbler.
- Added some additional drops to Stimulosus.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Emberstone Lamp's recipe not working.
- Fixed Ghastly Lamp's recipe not working.
+ Added a recipe for Eyeball Log to planks.
- Increased Metal Slug's recipe output from 4 to 8.
- Changed the recipe for Grandsword.
Advancements[edit | edit source]
- Changed the Hive Minded advancement to use Hive Egg instead of Hive Chunk.
Sounds[edit | edit source]
- Heavily compressed all boss music to help reduce caching time and freezes on low-end hardware.
Textures[edit | edit source]
- Changed texture for Tidal Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Goofy Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Subterranean Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Haunted Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Candy Blade.
- Changed texture for Noxious Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Lyonic Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Crystal Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Cotton Crusher.
- Changed texture for Knight's Guard.
- Changed texture for Shroomic Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Lunar Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Millennium Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Shyre Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Royal Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Runic Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Creepoid Greatblade.
- Changed texture for Grandsword.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the price of Void Banners from Undead Herald to be more in line with other banners.
- Adjusted the price of Bone Meal from Troll Traders.
- Fixed Spectral Cage Spawn Chance's spelling in the config menu.
- Adjusted the price of Energistic Tool trades in Primordial Spellbinder.
- Enabled toast popups for Hunter Creatures for non-melee attacks.
- Fixed Call of the Drake not appearing from fishing in L'Borean.
- Fixed Utopian Armour not boosting xp gain properly.
- Fixed some loot tables not generating certain items properly.
- Fixed Crystal Lotto Overlook's crystal pillar being off-center.
- Fixed Hive King not rendering properly in the bestiary.
- Fixed Spectral Cage not spawning Spectral Wizards due to the neon lamps.
- Fixed an alternate version of the Destroyed Store not generating.
- Re-wrote the portal search & generation algorithms. On average, portal searching should be significantly faster at finding existing portals, and new portals should be generated much closer to the player's current coordinates.
- Non-structure generations such as trees, plants, and bushes will no longer overwrite other blocks. This should prevent portals being destroyed on rare occasions when teleporting.
- Significantly increased the chance of Ruined Teleporter Frames generating under villages.
- AoA overworld traders will now occasionally spawn in villages.
- Changed Creeponia's realmstone requirement to account for TnTs near the player or the creeper instead of just the creeper.
- Disabled the leaderboard function. It was causing unnecessary lag on servers and for the time being it is not in use.
- Changed the wording on the Vox Ponds Realmstone task.
- Fixed unlocking infusion recipes in the crafting book from the infusion table.
- Split up imbuing recipes and infusion recipes in the JEI interface for the Infusion Table.
- Added some additional messages to the Kror spawn process to help with confusion.
- Reduced price of banners from Undead Herald.
- Fixed hunter creatures not dropping loot if the player does not have the required hunter level but is in creative mode.
- Fixed Enigma Stations not spawning.
References[edit | edit source]