|The mod developer has officially decided that the mod was going to 1.15.2! If you still want to read the document detailing what could happen in regards to updating the mod to Minecraft 1.15, you can find it here. You can also voice your opinion on Discord.|
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Release date||26 January 2020|
3.2.3 is a minor update.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Added a recipe for Knight Armor.
Third-Party Compatibility[edit | edit source]
- Added third-party-compatibility for the Enchantment Descriptions mod.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Reduced Spectral Archergun's damage to 6.5 (×3.25)
- Reduced Crystal Greatblade's AoE damage depending on the attack cooldown.
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Made trading NPCs more common.
Enchantments[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted Intervention to only have a 20% chance to remove itself when activated.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Disabled Rockrider's boulder spawning in Haven.
- Stopped spectators from being able to attack with greatblades or mauls.
- Removed support for attacking using a greatblade or maul with keyboard keys due to conflicts.
- Added the mod's id as a prefix to enchantment names to prevent conflicts with other mods.
- Lowered default spawn modifier of hostile mobs to 0.3.
- Added a catch to prevent getting stuck in a portal loop at a dead-end dimension run.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Runic Greatblade dealing more damage than it should.
- Fixed Skellox and Irkling not spawning during full moons.
- Fixed a bug causing Web Reapers to crash dedicated servers.
- Fixed a bug causing traders to not spawn in certain dimensions based on their light levels.
- Fixed issue where sometimes melee attacks would fail to hit.
- Fixed Pixons not giving Luxon tribute when harvested.
References[edit | edit source]