|Release date||25 January 2020|
3.2.2 is a minor update.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Guis[edit | edit source]
- Added a gui specific to bankers. This allows easier converting of coins.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Added a recipe for shroom stone.
- Added a recipe for the cup.
- Added 2 recipes for grenades.
- Removed the recipe for blank realmstones from the worn book.
- Changed recipe for Nightmare bow to use reinforced cloth instead of torn cloth
- Added recipes for all of the minion slabs (Except Corby, which is dropped in L'Borean).
- Added recipes for the Skeletal tools.
- Added a recipe for Infernal armour.
- Added a recipe for Battleborn armour.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Increased the amount of durability damage Candy Blade takes when consumed.
- Added a cooldown to Runic armour's set effect.
- Made Nethengeic Callstone obtainable in survival.
- Added a tooltip to Big Blast and Blissful blast to note their explosive properties.
- The Worn Book now continues to give blank realmstones to the player if they don't already have one.
- Rebalanced archerguns to be more in line with the rest of the weapons.
- Changed Rosidian staff's description to better clarify its effect.
- Changed the texture for construct of servility to match its new model.
- Increased damage of Bloodfury slightly to 14 (×7) damage.
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Reduced Peppermint Snail's knockback to 0.
- Reduced Spearmint Snail's knockback to 0 and health to 25 (×12.5).
- Removed the energy damage type from enemies to keep consistency for mob attacks.
- Made roaming trader NPCs much more common.
- Stopped Augury Master from spawning.
- Removed Corallus spawn chance from Amphibiytes.
- Increased Web reaper's looting buff when powered up.
- Changed some chat lines from the Primordial Guide.
- Added some extra drops to Infernal.
- Changed the texture for Hellquin.
- Changed the model for Construct of Servility.
- Added ground friction to Anima Stones and Heartstones.
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Removed the ability to repair items by their repair materials on mending tables. Anvils remain used for that.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Added support for the random page feature in /aoawiki.
- Modified the Troll Trader gui to be easier to read.
- Added Hunter xp to relevant bestiary entries.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Crystaneer crashing occasionally when killing an entity.
- Fixed Distorting Artifact giving fall damage when activating and landing.
- Fixed radiant infusion stones only giving 22xp instead of 220 when converting.
- Fixed certain snipers not having their per-bullet effects activated.
- Fixed confetti cannon and confetti cluster hitting enemies.
- Fixed Millennium Greatblade's spelling.
- Fixed Knight Armour activating regardless of HP status.
- Fixed Firefly Staff infinitely replicating on big targets.
- Fixed Runic Greatblade's magic damage hurting magic-immune enemies.
- Fixed Skeletal Armour crashing on servers.
- Fixed Predatorian Blaster not withering targets.
- Fixed Runic Greatblade's magic damage not scaling with attack cooldown.
- Fixed Selyan scythe healing the wrong amount.
- Fixed Emberstone tools crashing when mining blocks with no drops.
- Fixed Nethengeic Wither using its old drops.
- Fixed Shadowlord using its old drops.
- Fixed Ender Dragon not dropping anything from its AoA loot table.
- Fixed Runicorn Rider spawning multiple Runicorns when hit.
- Fixed the hitbox of all of the minion entities.
- Fixed Web Reaper's numerous glitches with powering up.
- Fixed Redstone ore not counting for Deeplands' Realmstone task.
- Fixed Creeponia's Realmstone task not activating.
- Fixed Gardencia mobs infinitely healing when in Candied Water.
- Fixed the Abyss Realmstone task not working.
- Fixed the Greckon Realmstone task not working properly in survival.
- Fixed a crash from binding a non-standard button to the Advent Gui.
- Fixed the Four Guardians music track ending when the first guardian is killed.
- Fixed Surface-To-Air advancement completing inaccurately on mobs not touching the ground.
- Fixed Mending Table consuming a whole stack of repair material.
- Fixed Mending Table leaving a ghost item in the result slot after mending.
- Fixed Runium Ore giving infinite XP when mined.
- Fixed Extraction Device not giving items when on a server.
- Fixed lamp blocks not dropping themselves when mined.
- Fixed Mending Table having an unobtainable recipe.
- Fixed the old Vulcane textures being present on the Token Trader GUI.
- Fixed a glitch where some mods would make the background around the resources icons go black
- Fixed certain mobs from not showing their hunter level in their bestiary entry
References[edit | edit source]