|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Release date||14th July 2015 (US Time)|
|Next version||2.3.11 |
2.3.10 was a minor update released on 14th July 2015.
Changes[edit | edit source]
GUI changes[edit | edit source]
- Disabled Skill GUI by default. Added a message in its place to show that it could be toggled on.
- Added a message to indicate that skill names could be cycled through.
- Added several variations to nightfall messages.
Damage limitation[edit | edit source]
- Implemented the damage limitation.
Drop changes[edit | edit source]
- Made Clown Upgrade Kit, Darkly Upgrade Kit, Haunted Upgrade Kit, Lelyetian Upgrade Kit, Rocky Upgrade Kit, Seaside Upgrade Kit drop naturally from mobs in their dimensions. Prior to this update, they could not be obtained legitimately.
- Decreased Smiley Upgrade Kit drop chance.
- Moved Brown Blaster from a common drop from Everbeast to a rare drop from Sasquatch.
Balance changes[edit | edit source]
- Buffed DPS of Mini Cannon, Super Cannon, Ultra Cannon, and Giga Cannon.
- Slightly decreased Everbeast spawn rate.
References[edit | edit source]