|The mod developer has release a document detailing what could happen in regards to updating the mod to Minecraft 1.15. If you think the mod should or shouldn't update, check out the design document and vote in the poll at the bottom: here.|
|Release date||28th April 2015 (US Time)|
|Next version||2.2.1 |
Additions [edit | edit source]
Blocks[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Blast Barrel
- Crystal Carver
- Crystal Greatblade
- Crystal Maul
- Crystal Staff
- Crystik Staff
- Cryston Staff
- Shroomic Greatblade
- Void Sword
Armor[edit | edit source]
Mobs[edit | edit source]
- Construct of Flight
- Construct of Mind
- Construct of Range
- Construct of Resistance
- Construct of Speed
- Construct of Strength
- Construct of Terror
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Structures[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Death System[edit | edit source]
NOTE: The following is obsolete and does not and will not exist in any current version of AoA. Testing needs to be done to see if this worked as intended in 2.2.
A new death system was implemented to allow players to keep certain items on death depending on their Augury level. Armor that the player was wearing would be kept at level 20, and any weapons would be kept at level 30.
keepAllInventory were used to disable this feature completely or keep all items on death, respectively. These gamerules overrode
keepInventory, causing it to not have any effect.
Skill changes[edit | edit source]
- Experience and item drop chances were all boosted.
Balance changes[edit | edit source]
- Received a major health nerf in their scared form.
- The blindness effect applied on contact was also nerfed.
- Emberstone Sword damage was decreased by 2.
- Gimmick damage was increased.
- Spectacle had a damage reduction.
Miscellaneous changes[edit | edit source]
- Several dimensions received new water colors.
- Gardencia plant generation was increased slightly.
- Several unrecorded bugfixes.
References[edit | edit source]